July 19 – 23, 2021
A five-day fun and free experience to show you how to get the word out about your coaching business and deliver an amazing client experience.
Uplevel your coaching skills at summer camp
Whether you're an aspiring, new, or veteran coach, you've probably asked yourself:
How will I find clients?
How can I get the word out about my business?
Am I truly providing my clients with the best possible coaching experience?
If these questions feel familiar, that's a great sign. It shows that you care deeply about your clients, and you want to deliver powerful coaching at each and every session.
But what does that look like? How do you do it?
Find out during the FREE Coach with Clarity Summer Camp!
During this week-long event, you'll discover:
- The Bullseye Client Generation Strategy, so you know exactly where and how to find new clients
- How to clarify your marketing message, so you're speaking your clients' soul language
- Your personalized growth path for building your coaching confidence and competence
What you get with the Coach with Clarity Summer Camp:
- 3 days of short, self-paced videos
- 3 helpful handouts to help you apply key strategies in your business
- A live 60-minute masterclass about Keyhole Coaching™, my proprietary coaching process.
I've never shared this process outside of my certification program – but you get to peek!
Here's your Coach with Clarity Summer Camp Schedule:
- Monday, July 19th – Watch the first quick video (less than ten minutes!) when it's convenient for you
- Tuesday, July 20th – Watch the second video (also under ten minutes) when convenient for you
- Wednesday, July 21st – Watch the final quick video (also under ten minutes!) when convenient for you
- Thursday, July 22nd at 4pm ET / 1pm PT – Live 60-minute masterclass
- Friday, July 23rd at 3pm ET / 12pm PT – join an application-only “Ask Me Anything” chat, during which you can ask me anything about the art and business of coaching. More to come on this special event!
It's going to be a fantastic week of connection, community, and coaching – and you have to register to attend!