2023 is the Year of the Coach. It's a bold declaration, and I'm willing to make it. I was brainstorming topics for the podcast when this idea came to me. It drew my attention, and I must admit, it startled me a bit.
2023 is the Year of the Coach! It’s a bold declaration, and I'm willing to make it.
I was brainstorming topics for the podcast when this idea came to me. It drew my attention, and I must admit, it startled me a bit. The first thing I thought was, “Who are you to make such a bold statement?” But when I checked in with my intuition, I sensed I was on the right track.
I firmly believe in the power of intuition and that we need to pay attention when our inner wisdom speaks to us. I also believe we need to pair our inner knowing with external knowledge.
So, to remain in integrity with myself, I went in search of that external research. Imagine my delight when I found the evidence that I'm not the only one who thinks this year is filled with potential and opportunities for coaches.
Today I’m sharing a very interesting article that supports my declaration, what coaches need to do to ensure we meet the opportunities in the coming year, and how to set yourself up for success in 2023. I’m excited to dive in, and I hope you’ll enjoy this episode!
- Paying attention to our inner wisdom
- Combining intuition with evidence
- 2023 trends that will influence your coaching business
- How to position yourself to take advantage of the Year of the Coach
- What the growing number of founder-led brands means for us as coaches
- Why coaches should be excited about the rising demand for customized offerings
- Strategies for creating flexible ways your clients and customers can consume your offerings
- What coaches can do to take advantage of the trend in small businesses working with coaches
- Coach with Clarity Kickstart Bundle (only available January 17 – 23, 2023)
- Coach with Clarity Collective
- Certified Clarity Coach Program
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Article | 6 Small Businesses on What They Predict for 2023
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Connect with Me on TikTok
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
Well, hello, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity podcast. I'm your host, Lee Chaix McDonough and I am so excited that you are joining me today. We have such a juicy topic to dive into today. And I feel like I'm making a bold declaration, but I'm willing to make it, I'm willing to plant my flag in this. You are hearing it from me, I see 2023 as the year of the coach. And this is something that I have been feeling for a while. And it's clear that I'm not the only one who feels that way. In fact, I have a very interesting article that I'm going to share with you today that supports my declaration that 2023 is the year of the coach. So I'm very excited to dive into that today. And to share my thoughts on what we need to be doing as coaches to ensure that we are ready to meet the opportunities that we are going to face in this coming year.
* * * * * * *