When I started listening to podcasts around ten years ago, I had no idea I'd one day be in the host chair. What started as a way to find community and feel closer to home while living abroad set me up beautifully to start my own podcast.
When I started listening to podcasts around ten years ago, I had no idea I’d one day be in the host’s chair.
What started as a way to find community and feel closer to home while living abroad set me up beautifully to start my own podcast.
Today we’re celebrating the 150th episode of the Coach with Clarity podcast! I am so thrilled that we’ve made it this far together. As we approach the show's third anniversary, I thought it would be fun to share a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the Coach with Clarity podcast.
In this episode, I’m sharing how the Coach with Clarity podcast came to be and walking you through exactly how the podcast is made from beginning to end and everything I’ve learned since starting the show. If you’re a podcaster or thinking of starting your podcast, you'll want to listen in as we get into the nuts and bolts of putting this podcast together for you. Enjoy the episode!
- My introduction to the wonderful world of podcasts
- Why I decided to pursue a content marketing strategy
- Transitioning from podcast guest to podcast host
- The mission behind my first podcast, Work Your Inner Wisdom
- Pivoting into the Coach with Clarity podcast
- How the Coach with Clarity podcast has evolved since launching in March 2020
- Why the Coach with Clarity podcast stuck when Work Your Inner Wisdom didn’t
- The systems that support the creation, recording, production, and sharing of the podcast
- My seven top tips for podcasters and podcasters-to-be
- My Book | ACT On Your Business: Braving the storms of entrepreneurship and creating success through meaning, mindset, and mindfulness
- Coach with Clarity Podcast | Episode 148: Voice and Vulnerability: How To Manage The Fear Of Sharing Your Story
- Healthcasters Podcasting Course
- Podcraft Academy
- Podcasting for Coaches
- Coach with Clarity Collective
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Connect with Me on TikTok
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
Well, hello, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough and I am your host. Today we are celebrating something pretty special. This is the 150th episode of the Coach with Clarity podcast. It boggles my mind actually, that we have made it this far together. In fact, we are coming up on the third anniversary of the Coach with Clarity podcast, so that's about right: 150 episodes. And I thought today, it might be fun to do a bit of a behind the scenes look at the making of the Coach with Clarity podcast. So I am going to share what led to the creation of this show. And then I'm going to walk you through how the show gets made, from beginning to end. Everything that my team and I do in order to bring this show to you. And if you are a podcaster or if you are thinking of starting your own podcast, you're definitely going to want to listen in because at the end of the show, I am going to share seven things I've learned from creating this podcast with you and for you.
* * * * * * *