Lee Chaix McDonough
Founder, Coach With Clarity
Lee Chaix McDonough is the CEO and Founder of Coach With Clarity, a business coaching and training company. She is also the host of the Coach with Clarity podcast and author of the #1 Amazon book, ACT On Your Business: Braving the storms of entrepreneurship and creating success through meaning, mindset, and mindfulness.
After over a decade as a clinical social worker and public health professional, Lee became credentialed as a coach through the International Coach Federation and now provides ICF-accredited continuing coach education for intuitive, heart-centered coaches.
Her Coach with Clarity® framework fuses meaning, mindset, and mindfulness with grounded intuition and solid business strategy to help coaches and clients excel at entrepreneurship and transform their lives.
Lee is a proud alumna of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she received her Bachelor of Arts, Master of Social Work, and Master of Science in Public Health degrees.
Prior to founding Coach with Clarity, she worked in a variety of professional settings, including hospitals, local governments, non-profit organizations, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and as a civilian for the United States Air Force. Lee is a graduate of the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), and holds the Professional Certified Coach credential from the International Coach Federation.
Lee lives in North Carolina with her husband, two sons, and her pug Phineas.
- Should You Pivot to a Life Coaching Career with Lee Chaix McDonough // Second Breaks – May 7, 2020
- Become A Coach With Clarity With Lee Chaix McDonough // The Therapy Show with Lisa Mustard – May 6, 2020
- How Therapists Can Transition into a Successful Coaching Practice // Private Practice Elevation – April 27, 2020
- Launching a Membership Through a Summit // Summit Host Hangout – January 28, 2020
- Meaning, Mindset, and Mindfulness // Your Soul Is Knocking – December 4, 2019
- Sharing Your Story in a Book: Lee Chaix McDonough // Write Publish Market – October 8, 2019
- The Art of Coaching // Empathy Rising – August 19, 2019
- Career Change: Embracing Your New Identity // Second Breaks – August 9, 2019
- How to use intuition to get through mindset blocks and grow a successful business // Scaling Deep – August 5, 2019
- A Journey in Imperfect Allyship // Pause on the Play – June 25, 2019
- Meaning, Mindset, and Mindfulness (on the REAL Days) // The Thriving Creative – June 20, 2019
- You Are Enough // Trust Your Body Project – June 11, 2019
- How to Bring Mindfulness Into the Entrepreneurial Journey // Selling the Couch – May 9, 2019
- Generating $17K Through Group Programs // Courage & Clarity – April 15, 2019
- Active vs Passive Manifestation: The Power of Discernment & Getting to Know Your Intuition & What You Want // Soul In The Raw – March 4, 2019
- CEO in 10 with Lee Chaix McDonough // Life’s Lessons – February 19, 2019
- Create More Harmony In Your Life so You Can Have a Business You Love // Book Your Dream Clients Podcast – February 4, 2019
- Counseling or Coaching? // The Abundant Practice Podcast – August 15, 2018
- The Trick to Turning Kindness and Compassion Inward //Your Confident Self – February 1, 2018
- Mindfulness and Entrepreneurship // Process to Profitability, February 1, 2018
- “10 Women Wellness Entrepreneurs Share Strategies to Optimize Our Mental and Emotional Well-Being” // Entrepreneur, December 6, 2019
- “To optimize your mental wellness disconnect from the ‘shoulds’” // Authority Magazine, November 3, 2019
- “How to Increase Your Energy When You Always Feel Sluggish” // Bustle, July 29, 2019
- “How a Game of Tug-of-War changed my view of Unhappiness” // elephant journal, August 30, 2016
- “How I spoke to my 9-year-old son about sexual assault and white privilege” // Salon, June 12, 2016
- Growing Your Visibility Through the Power of Podcasts // Nonfiction Writers Conference – May 8, 2020
- Teleseminar: How to Get Booked as a Guest on Podcasts // Nonfiction Authors Association – February 26, 2020
- Teleseminar: The Business of Therapy: Create, grow, and love your client-centered therapy practice // National Association of Social Workers, North Carolina Chapter – October 9, 2018
- Business Planning and Marketing for Therapists // 2018 Clinical Social Work Institute, National Association of Social Workers, North Carolina Chapter
- Coaching 101: What Clinicians Need to Know About Coaches and Coaching // 2017 Clinical Social Work Institute, National Association of Social Workers, North Carolina Chapter
As Featured On: