If you're ready to learn how to conduct a sales call in a way that feels good and honors your integrity and your client's autonomy, you've come to the right place. Sales calls, or as I like to call them, connection calls, are an integral element for anyone who wants a thriving, profitable, and sustainable coaching business.
If you’re ready to learn how to conduct a sales call in a way that feels good and honors your integrity and your client’s autonomy, you’ve come to the right place.
Sales calls, or as I like to call them, connection calls, are an integral element for anyone who wants a thriving, profitable, and sustainable coaching business.
This is where you have the opportunity to connect one-on-one with a potential client to learn about them and explore the next best step for both of you.
Now, if the word “sales” has you on edge, you’re not alone.
Most of us go into coaching because we love supporting our clients and the other aspects that come with operating a business (like marketing and sales) can feel daunting.
If that sounds like you, not to worry. I’ve got you covered.
Today we’re demystifying the sales process and exploring what it takes to have a really strong call with someone you want to work with.
- The role of connection calls in your coaching business
- Reframing sales calls as connection calls
- The huge problem with high-pressure sales tactics
- Guiding principles for your connection calls
- Setting expectations for the call
- Why avoid free coaching on a connection call
- The three key questions to ask at the beginning of a connection call
- Sharing what it would be like to work with you
- Bringing a sense of neutrality to your pricing
- How to respond to “I need to think about it”
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 96: What I’m Saying Yes to In My Business This Year
- Coach with Clarity Membership Waitlist
- My Coaching Quiz | Discover Your Coaching Style
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well hello my friend, and welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough, I'm your host. And I want to thank you for joining me today, because we are going to dive into a topic that is integral to anyone who wants to operate a thriving, profitable, and sustainable coaching business.
* * * * * * *