For many coaches, it's the dreaded S-word. The part of their practice that they wish they could avoid forever. But no matter how we feel about it, sales is an essential part of being in business. Today I'm joined by dynamic sales expert, Erika Tebbens, who is on a mission to change the way we think about sales.
For many coaches, it’s the dreaded S-word. The part of their business that they wish they could avoid forever. But no matter how we feel about it, sales is an important part of what we do.
Today I’m joined by dynamic sales expert, Erika Tebbens, who is on a mission to change the way we think about sales. Erika is a sales strategist for rebels who reject the status quo but still want to hit their big goals, be well-paid and well-rested, and don’t want to compromise their values in order to get where they want to go.
Through her work as a sales strategist, Erika shares an approach to sales that’s grounded in integrity and connection She believes that sales can be easy and even fun once you tap into your natural strengths and gifts.
I hope you get as much from this conversation as I did. Enjoy the episode!
- Erika’s zone of genius
- The intangible benefits of building a business that’s in integrity with who you are
- Erika’s lifelong love of sales and her unexpected journey into entrepreneurship
- The profit-first status quo of online sales and marketing
- The mental strain that comes with an obsessing about creating content
- Flipping your focus from content to connection
- The numbers game many of us default to when we’re just starting out
- What to do if you find yourself freezing up when it’s time to shift from nurturing to selling
- How Erika’s No-Sleaze Sales Method can help get comfortable with sales conversations
- Erika Tebbens’ Website
- Erika Tebbens’ Podcast | Sell It, Sister!
- Erika Tebbens on Instagram
- Erika Tebbens’ Free Guide | The No-Sleaze Sales Method
- Coach with Clarity Collective Waitlist
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hello my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough. I'm your host and I am thrilled you are joining me. Whether you are a longtime listener or whether this is the first time you've ever heard the show, I want to welcome you. I am so glad you are here. You are the reason I make this podcast every single week. And I'm thrilled that you're joining me for an extraordinary conversation I got to have with the Erika Tebbens. Now if you don't know Erika, you are in for a treat. She is such a dynamic person in general, but especially when it comes to talking about what she loves most, which is sales. Yes, I said it. It's the dreaded S word sales. But let's be honest, if we are in business, sales has to be a part of what we do. That's how we bring revenue in. And if you're like me, sometimes hearing that word might make you feel a little uncomfortable. Maybe it's a little cringy. Erika takes all of that away. She has an approach to sales that is grounded in integrity, and is all about helping you shine and tapping into your natural strengths and gifts to make sales easy, and dare I say even fun. So that's what we explore during our conversation today, and I cannot wait to hear what you think about it. So let's get started, shall we? Here is my conversation with sales strategist Erika Tebbens.
* * * * * * *