I've seen a statistic where upwards of 80 to 90% of people believe that they have a book in them and I would bet that that percentage would be even higher among coaches.
Statistics say that more than 80-90% of people believe that they have a book in them and I'd bet that that percentage is even higher among coaches.
When it comes down to it, we're called to serve and positively impact the world so it makes sense that you would want to do that through sharing your story and writing a book that is anchored in the work you do as a coach.
Today we're continuing our conversation about how writing a book can serve your coaching business by sharing some of the ways that writing my book, ACT On Your Business, has helped me.
We're going to dig deep into how you can leverage your book to grow your coaching practice along with tips I've picked up along the way that can support you in the process. If you're one of the many people who are looking to make 2021 the year you write your book, I hope you find this episode particularly helpful.
- Why a book is a fantastic secondary revenue stream for coaches
- How being an author sets you apart
- Planning for both the reader and the audience for your book
- Getting clear on the who, what, and how of your work
- The advantages of writing for one reader
- Figuring out what your reader wants most from your book
- How to help your reader get their desired outcome from reading your book
- The power of sharing real-world examples and experiences
- How to approach marketing your book
- My Book | ACT On Your Business: Braving the storms of entrepreneurship and creating success through meaning, mindset, and mindfulness
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 41:Write, Publish, and Market Your Book with Jodi Brandon
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 38: Creating a Group Program with Emily Walker
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 6: Creating Your Coaching Offer
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hi there, my friend. Welcome to another episode of the Coach with Clarity podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough and today we are continuing our conversation about writing a book to build your coaching practice. So last week on the show, I had my friend and editor Jodi Brandon on to talk about the process of writing, publishing, and marketing your book and how it can serve your coaching business. Today, I want to continue that by sharing some ways that I have found my book, ACT on Your Business, has helped me build my business, and why I'm choosing to write another book in 2021.
* * * * * * *