Today we're celebrating the One Year mark since I launched the Coach with Clarity Podcast! When I went live in March 2020 I could never have predicted what was to come. Despite everything that has happened over the last year, this podcast has been such a joy to create and I am so happy for the connection I've made with you.
Today we’re celebrating the One Year mark since I launched the Coach with Clarity Podcast!
When I went live in March 2020 I could never have predicted what was to come. Despite everything that has happened over the last year, this podcast has been such a joy to create and I am so happy for the connection I’ve made with you.
Creating and sustaining this show has also been a huge learning opportunity for me, so I want to share with you the lessons I've learned in the first year of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. I’ve found that these lessons go way beyond podcasting, and they're applicable to coaching as a whole. Even if you’re not a podcaster, I know you’ll get a lot out of today's episode.
- What I learned from my first podcast, Work Your Inner Wisdom
- Why I started the Coach with Clarity Podcast
- How the show has grown far beyond my initial expectations
- Why your input is so important to me
- The people who help to bring the Coach with Clarity Podcast to life
- Asking powerful questions as an act of service
- Connecting with one person at a time
- Why comparison hinders your progress
- Staying the course for the long game
- How to keep moving forward despite self-doubt
- Finding the joy in your business
- My first podcast | Work Your Inner Wisdom
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 49: Hitting A Plateau: How To Help Our Clients (And Ourselves) Get Unstuck
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hi there, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast, my name is Lee Chaix McDonough, and I have to tell you, today's podcast episode has been a long time in the making. In fact, it's been a year in the making, because today I am celebrating the one year mark of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. That's right, when this episode airs, it will be one year since I went live with this podcast and what a year it's been, oh my goodness. When I launched in March of 2020, who could have predicted what the rest of 2020 would have held in store for us. So it has been a very interesting year in which to launch a podcast. And yet, even with everything that has happened over the last year, I have so I enjoyed creating this podcast, and I have learned so much from it. And that's really what I want to talk about today are the lessons that I've learned from one year of creating and producing the Coach with Clarity Podcast. Because what I have found is that the key lessons that I've learned are not only applicable to podcasting, but they're applicable to coaching as a whole. So even if you are not a podcaster, if you are a coach, and I suspect you are because this is the Coach with Clarity Podcast, after all, I suspect you are still going to get a lot out of today's episode.
* * * * * * *