I am over the moon excited to bring you today's where I had the special opportunity to provide coaching to one of my Coach with Clarity members, Nam Rindani.
Nam graciously agreed to come on the show and share what she is facing in her business. We started out the conversation talking about ways Nam could connect with her ideal clients, but we ended up taking an interesting pivot to the core of her business issue – the process she had wasn’t working for her.
Nam Rindani is a therapist and a coach, and she specializes in supporting ambitious, strong men who have traditionally done very well in their businesses and in their professions, but who are experiencing some difficulties in their relationships are starting to impact their professional performance.
Nam showed up with total transparency and authenticity and her deep desire to show up and serve her clients and her family shows up in everything she does. She is an extraordinary woman and I know there are going to be some key takeaways for you, regardless of where you are in your journey as a coach.
- Nam’s difficulties with marketing to her ideal clients
- Why Nam is passionate about working with busy professional men
- The main experience that leads Nam’s clients to seek coaching from her
- What Nam’s clients want and need from coaching
- How Nam currently connects with potential clients
- Getting to the core of Nam’s marketing problem
- Nam’s strength and struggle with creating content
- Why you need a process that works for you
- The challenges with balancing your responsibilities as a new mom and a business owner
- The problem with an all-or-nothing approach to your process
- The core principle to remember when creating your process
- How to handle overwhelm and stop overthinking
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Discover your Coaching Superpower! Go to https://coachingquiz.com to learn more about your strengths – and what to look out for – as a coach.
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!