I'm so happy that you are joining me for another coaching call! These episodes are some of my very favorites because it allows me to give you a taste of the behind the scenes work in a coaching practice.
This hot seat coaching session was with one of my Coach With Clarity members, Dr. Lisa Battle-Gwathney. In the session, Lisa went from wanting to clarify her ideal client profile, to diving into mindset issues around visibility, to addressing those issues and creating an action plan she is aligned with that will help her to move forward. I'm so grateful to Lisa for allowing me to share it with all of you.
Lisa Battle-Gwathney is a mindset/mindfulness coach who supports highly educated women in living intentionally with balance. Lisa began her career as a licensed psychologist and continues to practice within her private practice.
I took a lot from this session with Lisa and I know you will find a lot of helpful nuggets you can apply as you continue to build your own practice.
- Lisa’s ideal client profile
- The unique insights provided by the pandemic
- How Lisa’s offer has adapted to her clients’ “new normal”
- Reframing how connects with her ideal clients
- Why I view social media as a platform to nurture relationships
- How you should think about building the know-like-trust factor with your ideal clients
- Leveraging your strengths to become more visible
- How your internal messaging shows up in your day-to-day
- What intentionality means in building your coaching practice
- Why you should embrace the fear of putting yourself out there
- How to authentically connect with podcasters
- Lisa’s action plan for reaching her ideal clients
- Lisa Battle-Gwathney’s Website | Beyond Grand Coaching
- Lisa Battle-Gwathney’s Counselling Practice | Enhancing Wellness
- Lisa Battle-Gwathney on Instagram
- Lisa Battle-Gwathney on LinkedIn
- Lisa Battle-Gwathney on Facebook
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Discover your Coaching Superpower! Go to https://coachingquiz.com to learn more about your strengths – and what to look out for – as a coach.
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!