By now you know that coaching calls are some of my favorite episodes to do on the podcast because it gives me the opportunity to connect one-on-one with another coach and support them in building and growing their coaching business. Today, I'm thrilled to introduce you to Liz Gray.
By now you know that coaching calls are some of my favorite episodes to do on the podcast because it gives me the opportunity to connect one-on-one with another coach and support them in building and growing their coaching business.
Today, I'm thrilled to introduce you to Liz Gray. Liz is a therapist and she started Organize and Thrive as her way of sharing her strengths of creativity and organization with others.
At the start of today's episode, it may not be totally clear why I'm including this in our series on group coaching but by the end, it'll be pretty obvious. This coaching call is so powerful and the transformation that Liz experiences during our call is so inspiring.
Let's get right to it!
- What Liz does in her work with people in helping professions
- Why it's important for Liz to figure out the next steps for growing her practice
- How imposter syndrome is coming up for Liz
- The types of clients Liz feels most drawn towards
- Figuring out the right container for your ideal client relationship
- Getting in tune with your strengths and personality
- The energetic toll of major life transitions
- Following the energy and the joy
- Differentiating between your ideal 1-on-1 client and your ideal group program client
- Liz's key takeaways and action plan for developing a group coaching program
- Liz Gray's Facebook Group | Organize and Thrive
- Liz Gray's Website
- Free Guide | Create Your Group Program Framework
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Discover your Coaching Superpower! Go to https://coachingquiz.com to learn more about your strengths – and what to look out for – as a coach.
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hi there, my friend. Welcome back to another episode of the Coach with Clarity podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough and we are getting ready to wrap up our series on group coaching. And I am so excited to do so by sharing another coaching call with you. You all know by now coaching calls are some of my very favorite episodes to do, because it gives me the opportunity to connect one on one with another coach and support them in building and growing their coaching business. And today, I am thrilled to introduce you to Liz Gray of Organize and Thrive, and I'll be honest, at the start of today's episode, it may not be 100% clear why I'm including this in our series on group coaching. But by the end, I think it'll be pretty obvious, and if this series on group coaching has inspired you to start your first or your next group coaching program, then I have some great news for you.
Next month, I am hosting a one day virtual retreat, all about helping you design and take action on your group program. That's right, it's a one day virtual event, I'm limiting it to 20 people, and by the end of that retreat, you will walk away with your concept and a solid plan to get your first or your next group coaching program off the ground. So if you'd like to learn more, head to CoachwithClarity.com/growwithgroups, you will get all of the information you need about the retreat there and you'll be able to sign up.
* * * * * * *