Canva is a valuable tool that can help you to build ease into your coaching business. If you're not in a position to hire a designer, Canva makes getting started with designing your content very accessible.
Canva is a valuable tool that can help you to build ease into your coaching business.
If you’re not in a position to hire a designer, Canva makes getting started with designing your content very accessible. Once you’ve worked with a graphic designer to build your brand and all its elements, Canva is an excellent tool for utilizing your brand assets.
It’s a resource I use daily in my business because it makes creating graphics so simple.
I’m delighted to welcome today’s guest, Brenda Cadman, to the podcast to discuss how you can stay organized and get the most out of Canva in your coaching business. Brenda is a Canva Verified Expert (one of only 26!) who teaches course creators and service providers how to use Canva more effectively and efficiently for their business, saving time, energy, and frustration.
In this conversation, Brenda and I went deeper than Canva, talking about mindset, pricing, and how we tend to minimize our strengths. I think you’ll love this interview, and I hope you glean some nuggets of wisdom that you can apply to your business.
- Brenda’s 20+ years of entrepreneurship
- How Brenda decided to transition from her long-time business into teaching business owners about Canva
- Brenda’s selection as one of only 26 Canva Verified Experts
- Why Brenda started using Canva back in 2014
- How Canva has become an essential tool I use every day in my business
- Canva as a complement to a professional graphic designer
- Brenda’s unique focus on getting organized and more efficient with Canva
- Using the Canva Filing System
- Recognizing the value of your innate strengths and talents
- The benefits of beta groups for your programs
- Separating our worth as a person to the value of our offers
- Getting comfortable with things being good enough and moving forward
- Why we have to take a continuous organizational approach for our digital assets
- Brenda Cadman’s Website
- Brenda Cadman’s Facebook Group | How To Use Canva
- Brenda Cadman on Instagram
- Canva Website
- Coach with Clarity Quiz | Discover Your Coaching Style!
- Coach with Clarity Collective
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
Well, hello my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. I am so happy you are here joining me today. If this is the first time we've ever connected, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough, not only am I the host of the Coach with Clarity Podcast, and the author of the Amazon best selling book, ACT On Your Business, I'm also the founder of Coach with Clarity, where we support intuitive, innovative service based professionals as they transition into a successful, profitable and fulfilling coaching career.
Today, I am delighted to welcome my guest, Brenda Cadman. Brenda is a verified global Canva expert, which means she is only one of 26 people in the entire world who has been endorsed by Canva as an expert. Now, if you're sitting there saying, “Wow Lee, that sounds really impressive, if only I knew what Canva was.” You're definitely going to want to check Canva out. It is one of those resources that I use every single day in my business, because it makes creating graphics so simple. So we'll have a link to Canva in the show notes so you can check it out for yourself. And in my conversation with Brenda, you'll learn more about what Canva is, who it can help and how we can create systems to ensure that we are using it effectively and efficiently.
So I am absolutely delighted to introduce you to Brenda Cadman, she teaches course creators and service providers how to use Canva more efficiently and effectively for their business so that they can save time, energy, and reduce frustration. One of the things that I loved most about this conversation I had with Brenda was that we really went places outside of Canva. We talked about mindset, we talked about pricing, we talked about how we tend to minimize our own strengths, and assume that what comes naturally to us, comes naturally to everyone else. And that my friend just isn't the case. So as we talk about how Brenda established her business and her offers, I hope that you glean some nuggets of wisdom that you can apply to your own business as well. I really think you are going to love this interview. So let's get to it. I am thrilled to share my conversation with Canva Verified Expert, Brenda Cadman.
* * * * * * *