What do I need to have on my coaching website? That's one of the questions I get asked most often by listeners, clients, and students. And what they're really asking is how to make sure their website not only attracts their ideal clients but also brings in more bookings and revenue.
What do I need to have on my coaching website?
That’s one of the questions I get asked most often by listeners, clients, and students.
And what they’re really asking is how to make sure their website not only attracts their ideal clients but also brings in more bookings and revenue.
Here to answer that question and more is the fantastic Christi Cooper of Cooper & Heart Creative. Christi has over two decades of experience in design and she supports business owners through website design, sales page design, and website templates. Christi is also the mastermind behind my website, CoachWithClarity.com.
Christi shares everything you need to know about how to create a website that serves your coaching practice powerfully. Enjoy the episode!
- Christi’s design background how she supports business owners with their websites
- Focusing on the purpose and user experience of your website
- The biggest mistakes coaches make with their websites
- Getting comfortable with “done is better than perfect”
- Key elements for a starter website
- When to start expanding your coaching website
- Optimizing the flow and format of your website
- Why Christi now offers website templates
- How to choose the right template for your coaching business
- Keeping your website relevant and user friendly
- Christi Cooper’s Website
- Christi Cooper’s Template Shop
- Christi Cooper on Instagram
- Coach with Clarity Membership Waitlist
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well hello my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough and I want to thank you for joining me for the 99th episode of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. That's right, we are one episode away from the big 100. And in fact next week, I will have a special celebratory episode to share with you all about the ‘10 Things I Have Learned in 100 Podcast Episodes’. I am so excited to share that with you but first, we have something very special in store. One of the questions I get asked most often from listeners and Coach with Clarity members and students alike is “What do I need to have on my coaching website?” And kind of baked into that question is “How can I make sure that my website will attract my ideal clients and lead to more calls, more bookings and more revenue?” So as I was pondering that question, I realized I know who we need to bring on to answer that and that is none other than Christi Cooper, of Cooper and Heart Design. Christi is a fantastic designer. She has such a wonderful eye for color, for flow, and she is the woman behind my own website. So when you go to coachwithclarity.com, the website design — that is all Christi. So I knew that when it came to discussing how to create a website that's going to serve your coaching practice powerfully, Christi was who I needed to have on the show. And so that is what I am thrilled to share with you today. This is my conversation with Christi Cooper of Cooper and Heart Design.
* * * * * * *