Figuring out how to talk about what you do and how you help your clients can feel really difficult. Today I'm delighted to introduce you to messaging and marketing expert Danait Berhe who joins us to share her wisdom and show us how to approach our marketing without feeling overwhelmed.
Figuring out how to talk about what you do and how you help your clients can feel really difficult.
Today I’m delighted to introduce you to messaging and marketing expert Danait Berhe who joins us to share her wisdom and show us how to approach our marketing without feeling overwhelmed.
Even though I’ve known Danait and worked with her for as long as I have, I learned so much during our conversation. So whether you’re wondering how messaging and positioning are different or you’re looking for key strategies you can use and the biggest mistakes to avoid when you’re creating your content, we’ve got you covered.
- Danait’s unusual journey to entrepreneurship
- The blindspots we have toward ourselves
- Normalizing coaches having coaches
- Distinguishing between messaging and positioning
- Key messaging decisions that you have to make
- Making your message client-centered
- Distilling down your overarching message and positioning
- The two biggest mistakes business owners make in their messaging
- Danait Berhe’s Website | The Asmara Agency
- Danait Berhe on Instagram
- My Coaching Quiz | Discover Your Coaching Style
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well hello my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough, and today, I am delighted to introduce you to my friend and colleague Danait Berhe. So Danait is such an extraordinary human being, you're going to hear a little bit about her origin story during our interview, and then we're going to move into what she is best known for. And that is all things related to messaging and positioning. Now these two elements are a critical part when it comes to marketing your coaching business and talking about what you do. And Danait shares with us some key strategies, and some things to avoid, when we are conceptualizing both our message and our positioning. And if you're sitting there wondering “Wait, messaging, positioning, what are they? What's the difference?”. We got you covered. So let's get right into it with my friend, colleague, and messaging expert, Danait Berhe.
* * * * * * *