When you're investing your time, money, and energy into a high ticket program, you deserve to have one-on-one time to ask your questions and explore your concerns. Those pre-admission calls are vital to fostering the sense of community we want to create within our programs. That's why I'm confused and, honestly, kind of angry about the growing trend I'm seeing in the online entrepreneurship space advocating against sales calls.
When you’re investing your time, money, and energy into a high ticket program, you deserve to have one-on-one time to ask your questions and explore your concerns.
Those pre-admission calls are vital to fostering the sense of community we want to create within our programs. That’s why I’m confused and, honestly, kind of angry about the growing trend I’m seeing in the online entrepreneurship space advocating against sales calls.
In today’s episode, I’m calling out that growing movement, talking about shifting our mindset around sales calls, why it’s important to connect one-on-one with our members and students through those types of calls and how you can approach them.
- The growing movement that led me to share about this topic
- Rethinking our mindset and approach to sales calls
- How sales calls can be the first step in creating community in your programs
- Setting clear expectations and creating opportunities for consent
- Why one-on-one conversations are vital for programs with a peer-work component
- Why the no-sales-call movement goes against my values
- How you can establish and support a sense of community in your coaching programs
- Knowing when to step back and when to step in
- Coach with Clarity Certified Clarity Coach Training Program
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hello, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough, I'm your host, and I am thrilled that you are joining me for today's episode. Now, I have to be a little honest here. This episode, the topic for it, was inspired by something that actually first off confused me, and then made me kind of angry. So I promise I won't go too much into a rant mode in this episode, but I do want to be clear about something I'm seeing in the online entrepreneurial space, and why it concerns me so much, and why I'm choosing not to buy into this new approach or this new way of doing business. And the reason I don't like this particular approach, is because I think it runs counter to what many of us want to create in our businesses, and especially those of us who are running group programs. We value a sense of community, and we understand that our group programs foster a sense of community. And what I'm seeing online right now, in my mind, does the exact opposite. So that's why I want to call it out today, I want to talk about it. And I want to talk about some alternatives to what we're seeing.
* * * * * * *