These first 13 episodes of the podcast have been all about the fundamentals of building your coaching practice and, with this episode, we're officially wrapping up what I've been affectionately calling the Getting Started Series.
These first 13 episodes of the podcast have been all about the fundamentals of building your coaching practice and, with this episode, we’re officially wrapping up what I’ve been affectionately calling the Getting Started Series.
In this final installment of the series, I thought it might be helpful if I walked you through some of my very favorite tools that I use in my own coaching practice to keep everything running smoothly and the tools that I recommend for my clients as well.
- The tool I recommend to help you keep all your client information organized
- The non-negotiable investment you need to make regarding contracts and the tool I recommend for them
- The tools I recommend for gathering client signatures on your contracts that currently offer free starter plans
- The two credit card processing and payment tools I use and recommend
- The two invoicing tools I recommend connecting to your payment tools
- The program I recommend eventually upgrading to that covers all the functions previously mentioned and more
- The multi-functional tool that allows you to share your stored documents and other content with your audience
- The paid tools I recommend eventually upgrading to for file management and sharing
- The email service provider I recommend for building your email list and staying in compliance with the current laws
- The two platform options I recommend for building your website
- Client Management
- Payment Processing and Invoicing
- Content Management
- Email Management
- Tips and Tools to Grow Your Coaching Business PDF
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Discover your Coaching Superpower! Go to https://coachingquiz.com to learn more about your strengths – and what to look out for – as a coach.
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well hello, my friend. Welcome back to the Coach with Clarity podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough and I am so honored to have you join me today. We are wrapping up what I affectionately call the Getting Started series.
So the last dozen or so episodes have been all about the fundamentals of building your coaching practice. We have talked about how to become a coach, we've talked about how to decide who you want to serve, what your offer will be and how to price it, and how to get the word out about your fantastic coaching offer and how to connect with your dream clients.
So to wrap things up today, I thought it might be helpful if I walked you through some of my very favorite tools that I use in my coaching practice to keep everything running smoothly, and the tools that I recommend for my clients as well.