If you're listening to the episode on the day it drops, I'm officially on holiday for the rest of the year. And, while I've been waiting for this break for what seems like forever, I did not want to leave you hanging.
If you’re listening to the episode on the day it drops, I’m officially on holiday for the rest of the year. And, while I’ve been waiting for this break for what seems like forever, I did not want to leave you hanging. That’s why I’m bringing you a quick mini-sode both this week and next that highlights some of my favorites from 2021.
In the first of these special mini-sodes, I’m sharing my very favorite books that I read over the past year.
- My favorite coaching book that I read this year
- My favorite business book that I read this year
- My two favorite fiction books that I read this year
- My favorite classic book that I read this year
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Trust Yourself by Melody Wilding
- Legendborn by Tracey Deonn
- Bacchanal by Veronica G. Henry
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- ACT On Your Business by Lee Chaix McDonough
- My Coaching Quiz | Discover Your Coaching Style
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well hello my friend and welcome to the Coach with Clarity podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough. I am your host. And if you are listening to today's episode on the day it drops, it is December 20th, 2021, and I am officially on holiday. Oh, I have been waiting for this winter break for so long. And with the exception of one final meeting of the Coach with Clarity Membership tomorrow, I am done for the year. However, I did not want to leave you hanging and so for this week, and for next week, I am sharing two quick mini-sodes that highlights some of my favorites from 2021. So this week, I am going to be sharing with you a few of my very favorite books that I read over the past year.
* * * * * * *