I'm currently still on my holiday break from my business, but I'm not leaving you hanging. Instead, I'm bringing you part two of my special two-part series of mini-sodes about my favorites from 2021. Last week, I shared my favorite books, and this week I'm sharing my favorite podcasts.
I’m currently still on my holiday break from my business, but I’m not leaving you hanging.
Instead, I’m bringing you part two of my special two-part series of mini-sodes about my favorites from 2021.
Last week, I shared my favorite books, and this week I’m sharing my favorite podcasts.
- My favorite coaching podcast that I listened to this year
- My favorite business podcast that I listened to this year
- My favorite news podcast that I listened to this year
- My favorite overall podcast that I listened to this year (and have been listening to for the past five years)
- My bonus podcast recommendation if you’re interested in podcasting or being a guest on podcasts
- Mind Witchery with Natalie Miller
- The Online Business Show with Tyler J. McCall
- Pantsuit Politics with Sarah Stewart Holland and Beth Silvers
- By the Book with Kristen Meinzer and Jolenta Greenberg
- Up First with Rachel Martin, Noel King, Steve Inskeep and A Martinez
- Consider This from NPR
- The NPR Politics Podcast
- Planet Money
- The Indicator from Planet Money
- We Should All Be Millionaires
- Podcasting for Coaches | Episode 104: Using Coaching Calls to Grow Your Podcast and Business with Lee Chaix McDonough
- My Coaching Quiz | Discover Your Coaching Style
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well hello my friend, and welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough, and I am really excited for today's minisode. So if you listened to last week's episode, I shared with you some of my very favorite books from 2021. This week, I am thrilled to highlight some of the podcasts that I have thoroughly enjoyed this year as well. Now I will be honest with you, I love podcasts. Seriously, I am always listening to podcasts, much to the annoyance of my two teenage boys because they are always on in the car when I'm driving them to and from school or to various sports practices. I listen to podcasts when I'm folding laundry, when I'm doing dishes, even when I'm getting ready and taking a shower in the morning. I have my podcast player on and listening to shows that inform me, inspire me, and empower me. And so today while we are all gearing up for a bright and shiny new year, I thought I would share four of the podcasts that have absolutely delighted me in 2021, that if you haven't listened to yet, perhaps you will add them to your podcast feed for 2022.
* * * * * * *