How you are feeling about your business? If you've lost the energy you used to have for your work, that might be a signal that you've hit a plateau. Today we're tackling the topic of getting unstuck. We've all experienced that feeling of being stuck.
How you are feeling about your business? If you've lost the energy you used to have for your work, that might be a signal that you've hit a plateau.
Today we're tackling the topic of getting unstuck. We've all experienced that feeling of being stuck. It's a normal part of a growth cycle but when it happens, it can be hard to look at it through that lens. Remember, after every plateau comes the opportunity for growth.
In this episode, I'm talking about what it means to hit a plateau, the telltale signs of being stuck, and techniques we can use ourselves or with our clients to get unstuck and break through to the next phase of our journey.
- How to figure out if you've hit an energetic or productivity plateau
- Looking out for plateau indicators in our clients
- What procrastination signals to me
- Paying attention to our clients' emotional state
- Tuning in to the subtext
- How to help clients get unstuck
- Figuring out why our clients may be hitting a plateau
- Doing self-reflection as a coach
- Helping our clients achieve some movement
- Dealing with plateaus in your coaching business
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 18:Coaching through Sadness
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 19: Coaching through Anger
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 20: Coaching through Shame
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 36: Coaching Through The Great Unknown
- My Book | ACT On Your Business: Braving the storms of entrepreneurship and creating success through meaning, mindset, and mindfulness
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hello there, my friend. Welcome to another episode of the Coach with Clarity podcast. I'm your host, Lee Chaix McDonough. And as always, thank you for joining me for this week's episode, we are about to tackle a topic that I would say most, if not every single one of us have experienced at some point in our businesses and our relationship in our lives. That's right, I am diving into the dreaded plateau, or what happens when either we or our clients get stuck. In fact, I might go so far as to suggest that when clients come to us for coaching, it's because on some level, they feel stuck. They know they are capable of achieving more in their businesses, in their relationships, in their health, in their life, and they need some support in breaking through and hitting the next level. So this idea of clients getting stuck is not something that we as coaches should shy away from. In fact, it is at the very foundation of why our clients are reaching out to us, and at the heart of the work we are going to do with them.
* * * * * * *