As we quickly approach the middle of the year, I have to take a moment to wrap my head around the fact that we've already completed five months in the year. It feels like just yesterday that I was celebrating the new year and I was getting all of my ducks in a row for 2021.
As we quickly approach the middle of the year, I have to take a moment to wrap my head around the fact that we’ve already completed five months in the year. It feels like just yesterday that I was celebrating the new year and I was getting all of my ducks in a row for 2021.
Even though it’s gone by so quickly, it’s extraordinary what we’ve accomplished in our businesses with everything that's going on in our world. That’s why I wanted to take this episode to talk about a topic I love – planning and preparing for your business success – and specifically conducting a mid-year review.
I'm going to walk you through the process I use that’s been very helpful for me and my clients and I want you to make it your own. Feel free to use this information as inspiration, to follow it to the letter, or anything between, and spend a little time reflecting on the last six months, and what you want the next six months to look like.
- Why you should customize the mid-year review process
- The importance of reflecting on your progress
- Separating your worth from your work
- Making room for your goals to evolve
- The step-by-step review process I use in my business and with my clients and students
- How to start your mid-year review
- Connecting your plan for the year with your accomplishments
- What to do if you haven’t achieved your goals
- Getting the deeper story from quantitative and qualitative data
- Reevaluating and redefining your goals for the rest of the year
- Course Clarity Workshop
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 44: Planning Your Ideal Year
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 22: Every Coach Needs a CEO Day
- Certified Clarity Coach Program
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 38: Creating a Group Program with Emily Walker
- The Coach with Clarity Community
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hello, my friend, and welcome to another episode of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough, I am so happy to be here with you this week. And today we are going to talk about a topic that I love, because it has to do with planning and preparing for your business success. So if you are listening to this episode when it goes live, it is June 7 2021, which means we are quickly approaching the halfway mark of the year. Which I need to just pause for a second because I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we've already completed five months, and we are well on our way into the sixth month of the year. It really seems like yesterday that I was celebrating the new year and I was getting all of my ducks in a row for 2021. And here we are, we are almost at the halfway point. And even though this time has gone by so quickly, for me, when I think about the last five to six months, it's really extraordinary everything that we have accomplished in our businesses, everything that's going on in our world. And so this is a lovely time for us to pause and take stock of all we've accomplished so far. That's why I thought June would be the perfect month to drop a podcast episode all about conducting a mid-year review.
* * * * * * *