This week we have a very special guest on the podcast. It's none other than my Operations Manager, Robyn Blanton. Robyn is also the force behind Kismet Virtual Services. Robyn and I have been working together for almost three years, but it feels like longer.
Show NotesThis week we have a very special guest on the podcast. It’s none other than my Operations Manager, Robyn Blanton. Robyn is also the force behind Kismet Virtual Services. Robyn and I have been working together for almost three years, but it feels like longer. In fact, it’s hard for me to remember a time in business when Robyn hasn’t been there supporting me because she has become such an essential part of Coach with Clarity©. In this episode, we allow how we originally connected to inform our conversation around what coaches need to know if they’re looking to hire support in their business. So, if you’re looking to hire a virtual assistant, an online business manager, a social media manager, or really anyone to help with some of the operations activities of your business, I think you’ll find this conversation particularly enlightening.
- How Robyn went from traveling the world on someone else’s dime to becoming an essential part of Coach with Clarity©
- The trial-and-error phase Robyn experienced when it came to working with her first few clients
- What working with Coach with Clarity© taught Robyn about how she wanted to run her own business and the types of clients she wanted to work with
- The strategy Robyn’s employed that’s allowed her to never need to market her business
- What coaches should have in place when they begin looking for service providers to work with
- How a collaborative relationship with your service providers can make things easier and more enjoyable
- The qualities Robyn looks for in potential clients
- The role intuition should play in the relationship between a coach and their service provider
- Robyn Blanton's Website
- Coach with Clarity Collective
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!