Today is part three in our four-part series on scaling small, all about how you can grow and scale your coaching businesses without overwhelm and in a way that promotes sustainable growth.
Today is part three in our four-part series on scaling small, all about how you can grow and scale your coaching businesses without overwhelm and in a way that promotes sustainable growth. Now that we’ve covered growing your business using a workshop and a membership model, we’re diving into group programs.
If you’ve been here for a while, you know this is far from the first time I’ve talked about groups on the show. I love groups and I think group work is so much fun in a coaching capacity and that's why I want to spend time on the podcast talking about the different ways we can support our clients through groups.
In this episode, I’m sharing the five key elements you need to create and launch a group program that’s aligned with you and your business.
- How to decide if launching a group program is right for you
- Figuring out the theme for your group program
- The ideal size for the first round of a small group program
- The immense value of personalized invitations
- How 1-on-1 experience helps you in your group program
- Determining the right timing for your program
- The main difference between a course and a group program
- How to create and structure your group program
- How the Grow With Groups retreat can help you develop your group program
- Grow With Groups
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 55: Scaling Small – How to Create a Workshop
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 57: Scaling Small – How to Create a Workshop
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 37: Should You Start a Group Coaching Program?
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 38: Creating a Group Program with Emily Walker
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 39: Five Lessons I’ve Learned From Running Group Programs
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 40: [Coaching Call] Leveraging Your Strengths with a Group Program with Liz Gray
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hello, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. I'm your host, Lee Chaix McDonough, and we are now in the middle of our special series all about scaling small. Today is part three in a four part series, all about the ways in which we can grow and scale our businesses without overwhelm, without trying to do too much too fast, and in a way that promotes sustainable growth. So in part one, we looked at how you can grow your business using a workshop. And in part two, we talked about growing your business using a membership model. So if you have not listened to those episodes yet, no worries, you do not have to have heard those first before you listen to today's episode, but you may want to catch up on them. So we'll have links to the show notes to Episode 55, about workshops and (Episode) 57, about memberships.
* * * * * * *
- “I want to create a group program for…”
- “These people want…”
- “They haven't yet achieved it, because…”
- “My program will help them do this by…”
- “At the end, they will be able to…”