Scaling small is all about growing your business in a way that allows you to serve more people in less time, all without overtaxing your resources. When we scale small in a manageable, sustainable way, we create processes that are flexible and that can grow with us.
Scaling small is all about growing your business in a way that allows you to serve more people in less time, all without overtaxing your resources. When we scale small in a manageable, sustainable way, we create processes that are flexible and that can grow with us. That’s how we set ourselves up for long-term success.
For part two of our four-part Scaling Small series, I'm going to walk you through what it looks like to scale small with a membership model.
In the online entrepreneurship space, we often hear about scaling in the context of reaching the masses. While there’s nothing wrong with that model, I would argue that if you want to build a strong foundation for your coaching practice, you don’t need to reach thousands of people at once.
Today I’m sharing the four key aspects of a membership program, what you need to consider when creating and launching your program, and why you don’t need a huge email list or following to have a successful, profitable membership program.
- Creating a strong foundation by taking small steps forward
- Why scaling small is the best way to get started
- Questions to ask yourself before starting a membership program
- The importance of consistency, structure, and systems
- Creating community in your membership program
- Figuring out the benefits and results that members will experience in your membership program
- How I structure the various elements of the Coach with Clarity membership
- The benefits of launching a membership program with a founding member round
- How I launched the Coach with Clarity membership
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 55: Scaling Small – How To Create A Workshop
- Grow With Groups
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hello there, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast, my name is Lee Chaix McDonough, I'm your host, and I am so happy to have you join me for this week's episode of the show. This week, we are continuing our look at what it means to scale small.
* * * * * * *