It's human to want to belong. But for many of us, that predisposition turns into people pleasing and making decisions that might not be best for us. Over the years, I've had to work to become more aware of my people-pleasing tendencies, get comfortable with the discomfort of other people's disapproval, and focus on the things that matter most.
It’s human to want to belong.
But for many of us, that predisposition turns into people pleasing and making decisions that might not be best for us.
Over the years, I’ve had to work to become more aware of my people-pleasing tendencies, get comfortable with the discomfort of other people’s disapproval, and focus on the things that matter most.
As we head into the fourth quarter of 2022, I’m preparing to open up the Coach with Clarity Collective – a super busy season for my business. It’s in those high-pressure times where the old habits tend to slip back in, making it all the more important to tune in to what we’re doing to support our mental health and stay aligned with our values.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing five things that I need to stop doing in my business that may be helpful in your business too. I’m also sharing five mini Clarity in Action moments to help you take action with me. Enjoy the episode!
- The three pillars of a successful business and a fulfilling life
- How the Three M’s can help you to stop caring about what everyone else thinks
- Identifying whose opinion matters: your stakeholders
- Bringing more patience and trust into your business
- Releasing the things that no longer serve us
- You don’t need to be everywhere online
- Remembering that your job is to facilitate your clients’ growth
- Coach with Clarity Client Creation Kit
- My Book | ACT On Your Business: Braving the storms of entrepreneurship and creating success through meaning, mindset, and mindfulness
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 77: [The Three M's] Mindfulness: It's More than Just Meditation
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 78: [The Three M's] Meaning: It's More than Just Values
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 79: [The Three M's] Mindset: It's More than Just Limiting Beliefs
- Coach with Clarity Collective
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Connect with Me on TikTok
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
Well, hello, my friend. Thank you so much for tuning in to this week's episode of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough and if this is the first time you're listening, I want to especially thank you for tuning in today. I love creating the show and it's my mission to support you as you build, grow and scale your fulfilling coaching practice. I also want to say a huge thank you to those of you who are longtime listeners. As I was preparing the outline for today's episode, and I wrote episode 130 at the top of my page, I could hardly believe that we are now 130 episodes in. That is just such an extraordinary number. And honestly, I don't think I would have gotten this far if it weren't for you. For those of you who listen week after week, who email me, who leave reviews, who just let me know how much this podcast has helped you in your business and in your practice as a coach, I am so grateful. This podcast has given me the opportunity to connect with so many extraordinary coaches and entrepreneurs. And my life is certainly enriched because of the show. And the show would not be here if it weren't for you, so thank you for listening.
* * * * * * *