In the entrepreneurship space, there's a lot of focus on marketing from strategy, to platforms, what the algorithms are doing, you name it. But before you get to your marketing strategy, there are four key elements you must have in place to build your rock-solid coaching business.
In the entrepreneurship space, there’s a lot of focus on marketing from strategy, to platforms, what the algorithms are doing, you name it. But before you get to your marketing strategy, there are four key elements you must have in place to build your rock-solid coaching business.
Today I’m walking you through the four fundamentals that will inform your business strategy, marketing strategy, and the day-to-day decisions you make in your coaching practice.
Once you have these in place you’ll be perfectly prepared to talk about who you are and what you do and to welcome aligned clients into your business.
Enjoy the episode!
- Why these four keys are an important foundation for your coaching business
- Knowing your true north
- Bringing together your vision, values, and mission
- Understanding what separates you from everyone else out there
- Clarifying who you most want to serve in your coaching practice
- Why you need to go deeper than demographics
- The benefits of getting specific when defining your audience
- Developing your coaching approach
- How I describe my coaching style
- Creating your aligned offer
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 103: Starting a Coaching Business? Do this first!
- Coach with Clarity Collective Waitlist
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hello, my friend, I am so excited you are here today for another episode of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough and I am recording this on a very cold, very sunny day here in New Bern, North Carolina. My office is not too far from several historic churches that have the most beautiful church bells. And I have heard them several times today already, so you might hear a church bell or two in the background of this episode. And if so, then I want you to just imagine you are sitting here with me in my office, and we're having a conversation about The Four Keys to Creating a Rock Solid Coaching Business.
* * * * * * *