Every job has its difficult moments and coaching is no different. I absolutely love coaching, teaching, and connecting with clients and I honestly can't imagine doing anything else. Even so, there are moments where it feels tough and I wonder if I have what it takes to do it all.
Every job has its difficult moments and coaching is no different.
I absolutely love coaching, teaching, and connecting with clients and I honestly can’t imagine doing anything else. Even so, there are moments where it feels tough and I wonder if I have what it takes to do it all.
At the end of the day, I know the answer is yes but that doesn’t change the fact that some days are harder than others.
Today, I’m taking a look at some of the challenges I have faced in my own journey as a coach and sharing the strategies you can use to navigate through them.
I hope that by sharing this honest perspective, if and when you find yourself facing these obstacles, you’ll feel more comfortable and know that you can overcome them.
- How my past experiences helped me when I became a business owner
- Balancing working both in and on your business
- Wearing all the hats as a new business owner
- Building your knowledge base through continuing education
- Why time management is crucial
- When to speak up and when to hold back
- The problem with defining ourselves by what we produce
- Navigating the hustle and grind culture
- Getting to the root cause of your overwhelm
- Coach with Clarity Certified Clarity Coach Training Program
- Coach with Clarity Summer Camp
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 65: Transparency in Coaching
- ACT On Your Business: Braving the storms of entrepreneurship and creating success through meaning, mindset, and mindfulness
- Gay Hendricks’ Book | The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hello, my friend. Thank you for joining me for another episode of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. I'm your host, Lee Chaix McDonough. And today, we are doing things just a little bit differently. You know, typically in this podcast, I am talking a lot about why coaching is such an amazing field, and how to become a coach, and how to strengthen your proficiency in coaching. Today, however, I want to take a good hard look at some of the difficulties of being a coach.
* * * * * * *