Every job has its difficult moments and coaching is no different. I absolutely love coaching, teaching, and connecting with clients and I honestly can't imagine doing anything else. Even so, there are moments where it feels tough and I wonder if I have what it takes to do it all.
Every job has its difficult moments and coaching is no different.
I absolutely love coaching, teaching, and connecting with clients and I honestly can’t imagine doing anything else. Even so, there are moments where it feels tough and I wonder if I have what it takes to do it all.
At the end of the day, I know the answer is yes but that doesn’t change the fact that some days are harder than others.
Today, I’m taking a look at some of the challenges I have faced in my own journey as a coach and sharing the strategies you can use to navigate through them.
I hope that by sharing this honest perspective, if and when you find yourself facing these obstacles, you’ll feel more comfortable and know that you can overcome them.
- How my past experiences helped me when I became a business owner
- Balancing working both in and on your business
- Wearing all the hats as a new business owner
- Building your knowledge base through continuing education
- Why time management is crucial
- When to speak up and when to hold back
- The problem with defining ourselves by what we produce
- Navigating the hustle and grind culture
- Getting to the root cause of your overwhelm
- Coach with Clarity Certified Clarity Coach Training Program
- Coach with Clarity Summer Camp
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 65: Transparency in Coaching
- ACT On Your Business: Braving the storms of entrepreneurship and creating success through meaning, mindset, and mindfulness
- Gay Hendricks’ Book | The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hello, my friend. Thank you for joining me for another episode of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. I'm your host, Lee Chaix McDonough. And today, we are doing things just a little bit differently. You know, typically in this podcast, I am talking a lot about why coaching is such an amazing field, and how to become a coach, and how to strengthen your proficiency in coaching. Today, however, I want to take a good hard look at some of the difficulties of being a coach.
* * * * * * *