This episode is going to be a little different now that we've finished with my Getting Started series. So far, we've been focused on the foundation of the business of coaching and many of you have reached out to me to share the amazing results and shifts you're seeing in your coaching practices.
This episode is going to be a little different now that we’ve finished with my Getting Started series. So far, we’ve been focused on the foundation of the business of coaching and many of you have reached out to me to share the amazing results and shifts you’re seeing in your coaching practices. I’ve loved hearing about your experiences and I’m so grateful to have this opportunity to connect with you!
Today I want to talk to you about something that comes up a lot once we start to see real traction in our businesses. People start reaching out, wanting to work with you and after the initial happy dance, you might hear a little voice planting seeds of self-doubt.
Rest assured, you’re not alone – I’ve yet to meet a coach who has never experienced this. Experienced coaches aren’t immune either. I have internal messages that creep up from time to time, especially when I’m about to take a big step forward so today I want to share some strategies I love that you can use to combat these top three mindset blocks. Whether you’re a novice coach or you've been coaching for decades, I suspect you're going to find value in this episode.
- When mindset blocks come up for us as coaches
- Why you don’t need years of experience before charging for your coaching services
- The most important competency you need to develop to be a good coach
- Remembering your role as a coach
- How you can benefit from continued coach education
- Why you only need to be a few steps ahead of your clients
- The synergistic nature of our coach-client relationships
- Why your voice needs to be out there
- The abundant approach to connecting with your ideal clients
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 12: You’ve Got A Lead! Now What?
- Mentor Coaching with Me
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Discover your Coaching Superpower! Go to https://coachingquiz.com to learn more about your strengths – and what to look out for – as a coach.
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hey there, my friend. Welcome back to the Coach with Clarity podcast. This is your host, Lee Chaix McDonough, and I am thrilled that you're joining me for another episode of the show. And today's episode is a little different than the ones we've had in the past.
Up until now we have really focused primarily on the business of coaching, and the steps that you need to take in order to get your coaching business up and running and to connect with your ideal clients. I called it my Getting Started series, and I've heard from so many of you just how valuable that series has been. It's helped you identify who it is you most want to serve. You've clarified what your coaching approach will be and how you can serve them. You've done the hard work of creating and pricing your coaching package, and you've started getting out there and sharing your services with the world.