Over the past 6 years, I've made investments that have catapulted me forward in my practice and a few that were not so hot. That's why I want to share with you today the three things that I believe are worth investing in if you're looking to grow your coaching business.
Over the past 6 years, I’ve made investments that have catapulted me forward in my practice and a few that were not so hot.
That's why I want to share with you today the three things that I believe are worth investing in if you’re looking to grow your coaching business.
Always remember, you are the expert in yourself and your business. I hope these recommendations will give you some options to consider as you move forward with your goals for your coaching practice in the year to come.
I’m so excited about what this year will hold for me for this podcast, for my business, and for your business too. I know 2022 is going to be a phenomenal year for all of us.
Happy New Year!
- Looking back at the investments I’ve made in my business over the last 6 years
- Putting these recommendations in context
- Key benefits of using a customer relationship manager (CRM)
- How to choose the right CRM for your coaching practice
- Why you need a website no matter where you are in your business
- How and when to invest in building out your website
- Why your own coaching should be at the top of your list for 2022
- What to think about when deciding on the right coach and program for you
- Coach with Clarity Podcast | Episode 13: Tools to Build and Grow Your Coaching Business
- Coach with Clarity Tools to Build and Grow Your Coaching Practice
- Coach with Clarity Podcast | Episode 62: Creating an Impactful Website with Shannon Mattern
- Shannon Mattern’s Free 5 Day Website Challenge
- International Coaching Federation | Find A Coach Tool
- Coach with Clarity Mastermind | Send me an Email or Connect with me on Instagram DM
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well hello, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough. And if you are listening to this episode when it drops, then I want to wish you a very Happy New Year. It is January 3rd, so we are just a few days into 2022. And I am still feeling all of that inspirational energy. I am so excited about what this year will hold for me, for this podcast, for my business. And yes, for your business too. I know 2022 is going to be a phenomenal year for all of us. And I expect big things, I expect a lot of growth and evolution. I bet you do too. And that's why I wanted to spend this first episode of 2022 talking about some investments you might want to make in your coaching business to help you expand and grow in the coming year.
* * * * * * *