I'm celebrating a huge milestone for Coach with Clarity which has been a dream of mine for years. My Certified Clarity Coach program has been officially accredited by the ICF! It's been almost a year in the making so I'm very excited and I want to translate this good news into something useful for you.
I'm celebrating a huge milestone for Coach with Clarity which has been a dream of mine for years. My Certified Clarity Coach program has been officially accredited by the ICF! It’s been almost a year in the making so I’m very excited and I want to translate this good news into something useful for you.
Today I’m taking you behind the scenes of creating a certification program and sharing the three huge lessons I learned along the way. I know many of you are creating your group programs, courses, masterminds, and more and I hope these lessons will make your process easier.
I’m also sharing a sneak peek into the upcoming round of the Certified Clarity Coach program and the special bonuses I’m offering for this cohort. Let’s dive in!
- The first step to take when creating a program affiliated with an outside agency
- Benefits of having your program accredited by a professional organization
- The accreditation route I chose for the Certified Clarity Coach Training Program
- Balancing accreditation guidelines with the needs of your students
- Leaning into your strengths and what differentiates you
- Making room for the magic
- The beauty of a beta program
- Coach with Clarity Certified Clarity Coach Training Program
- VIA Character Strengths Survey
- CliftonStrengths Online Talent Assessment
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hello, my friend, and welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough, I'm your host, and I'm so happy that you are joining me for this week's episode. In fact as I'm recording this, it is a beautiful Sunday morning, I am all alone in my lovely little office in downtown New Bern, the birds are chirping right outside my window, you might even hear them. And it is just such a beautiful day. It just felt like the perfect day to sit down and record this podcast episode just for you. The sun is streaming through the windows. And in fact, I can hear children playing in the cobblestone alleyway right outside my window. So it really just feels like a magical day. And it's the perfect day for me to record this episode because it involves me sharing some really exciting news with you that I am very proud of.
* * * * * * *