We're celebrating 100 episodes of the podcast! I can't believe I've been creating this podcast with you for almost two years, coming together week after week to explore the art and business of coaching. In honor of this milestone, I'm excited to share the top ten things I've learned over the past 100 episodes.
We’re celebrating 100 episodes of the podcast!
I can’t believe I’ve been creating this podcast with you for almost two years, coming together week after week to explore the art and business of coaching.
In honor of this milestone, I’m excited to share the top ten things I’ve learned over the past 100 episodes. We’re looking beyond the content of the show and to what I’ve learned about myself as a coach, as a business owner, and as a human being.
I would love to hear your top takeaways too! Come find me on Instagram (@CoachWithClarity) and send me a DM and let me know what about this show has been most valuable for you.
- Accept that you are ultimately responsible for your business and your content
- The power of support
- Create content for the people you serve, not for yourself
- Use your inner wisdom when making decisions
- Systems are your business BFF
- Create space for innovation alongside routine
- Content marketing is a long game
- Be willing to act fast if it feels right
- How my D.E.C.I.D.E. framework can support you in decision making
- Podcasting as a powerful medium for building relationships
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 27: The D.E.C.I.D.E. Framework
- Coach with Clarity Collective Waitlist
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hello, my friend and welcome to a very special episode of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough. And we are here celebrating 100 episodes of the show. I have to tell you, I can hardly believe we have hit this milestone. I have been creating this podcast for you, and with you, for almost two years now. And the fact that week after week, month after month, we have come together as coaches to explore the art and business of coaching together. And that this podcast has had such a profound effect in the lives of so many people, and certainly my own. It's just amazing to me to think about what we have created together and experienced together over 100 episodes of the show. So today, in honor of the fact that we are hitting such a huge milestone, I wanted to share with you 10 things I have learned over the course of 100 podcast episodes.
* * * * * * *