"How do I find more clients?" That is absolutely the number one question I get from coaches and it makes sense. You're confident and ready to get out there and serve your people but it can be difficult and intimidating to think about putting yourself out there.
“How do I find more clients?”
That is absolutely the number one question I get from coaches and it makes sense. You're confident and ready to get out there and serve your people but it can be difficult and intimidating to think about putting yourself out there.
We want to make sure that it's as easy as possible for people to find you and to hear about the work that you are doing so today I'm walking you through some suggestions for connecting with your ideal client in a way that supports you and your business.
When you increase your visibility, you'll naturally attract and connect with the people you want to serve. I suspect this episode is going to create some aha moments for you and serve you powerfully as build your business and reach with your ideal clients.
- Thinking about how clients can find out about you
- Why it's time to move from surviving to thriving
- How I reframe my internal messaging around increased visibility
- Managing your inner critic and imposter syndrome
- Getting clear on your two audiences
- How to develop intentional strategies for each of your audiences
- Enlisting the support you need
- My Book | ACT On Your Business: Braving the storms of entrepreneurship and creating success through meaning, mindset, and mindfulness
- From Therapy to Coaching Facebook Group
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hey there, my friend, welcome to the Coach with Clarity podcast. I'm your host, Lee Chaix McDonough, and I'm so excited that you are here spending your time with me, as we answer one of the most common questions I get from coaches, and that is, how do I find more clients? That is absolutely the number one question I get. And that makes sense, because many of the coaches I work with, feel very confident in their skills, and they have the desire to get out there and serve their people, but to do that, you actually have to be able to find clients. And that can feel difficult and intimidating for a lot of reasons, and we're going to go into some of those reasons today. And then I am going to walk you through some suggestions on steps you can take to connect with your ideal client in a way that feels good, and supports your business.
* * * * * * *