Welcome back for our first episode of 2023! It's good to be back, and I really missed you these last few months. When it comes to new beginnings and fresh starts, New Year's Day is just an arbitrary day.
Welcome back for our first episode of 2023! It’s good to be back, and I really missed you these last few months.
When it comes to new beginnings and fresh starts, New Year’s Day is just an arbitrary day. Nothing is saying we have to wait until January 1 to do something new, and I firmly believe that any day of the year can be your personal New Year.
It’s never too late to have a fresh start.
To get the year started, I’m sharing why the start of this year felt different for me and how I’m changing the way I live my life and run my business. I’m also talking about how you can build a coaching business centered around the things that are most meaningful to you and in alignment with your values.
2023 is the year of the coach, and I hope you will continue to join me on the podcast as we talk about why now is the best time to cultivate your skill and mastery as a coach and grow a coaching practice you love. It's going to be a great year, and I’m honored to be on this journey with you.
- Why it’s always the right time for a new beginning
- Feeling a fresh sense of purpose
- Integrating the refreshing experience I had at the end of December
- How hand lotion changed the way I’m living my life and running my business
- Living a life that centers gentleness
- Why I’m intrigued by the topic of forgiveness
- Finding pleasure in day-to-day experiences
- Exploring the link between pleasure and prosperity
- What being elegant looks like in our business operations
- Why I’m focusing on only three primary offers this year
- How the Coach with Clarity Kickstart Bundle can support you in your coaching business
- Coach with Clarity Kickstart Bundle (only available January 17 – 23, 2023)
- Coach with Clarity Collective
- Certified Clarity Coach Program
- Email me to join the list of invites for a Coach with Clarity Mastermind: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yoga with Adriene | MOVE – A 30-Day Yoga Journey
- Julia Cameron | Morning Pages
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Connect with Me on TikTok
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to connect further? Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hello, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough, I'm your host. And in many ways, maybe I should be saying welcome back. This is my first episode of 2023 and I'm recording it after taking about a 10 week hiatus from creating new content. So if you have been listening for the last few months, I really hope you've enjoyed the collection of episodes we curated for you. I was able to share some of my favorite interviews that I've given on other shows, as well as some episodes from my very first podcast Work Your Inner Wisdom, and a couple episodes from the back catalog of this show that I thought would be timely as we began the New Year. And as I'm recording this, we are still early in January 2023 and I'm still in New Year's mode. Everything still feels fresh and new and exciting. And it still feels like anything is possible to create this year.
* * * * * * *