When we know our priorities we can take action and make decisions in our business that are fully aligned with our priorities and our values. That's why getting clear on what you're saying yes and saying no to is an essential step in any business planning process.
When we know our priorities we can take action and make decisions in our business that are fully aligned with our priorities and our values.
That’s why getting clear on what you're saying yes and saying no to is an essential step in any business planning process. Once you know your non-negotiables, it becomes much easier to filter through all the possibilities and shiny objects and focus on the most important elements.
In my annual planning process, when I mapped out my Hell Yes list I grouped the things that fit together and from there I came up with four key areas of my business that I’m saying yes to for 2022 and maybe even beyond. That’s what I’m sharing with you today.
If you haven't already taken the time to chart out your Hell Yes and Hell No lists for the year, I encourage you to do that as soon as you can. I hope today’s episode will give you a bit of inspiration as you set your intentions for the future.
- Deciding that today is your fresh start
- Why it’s important to get clear on your Hell Yes and Hell No lists
- How and why to cultivate structured spaciousness in your coaching business
- What curated visibility looks like for me in 2022
- Approaching your business as a curious scientist
- Some of the business experiments I’m planning for 2022
- Why I’m doubling down on my existing offers
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 90: Planning to Plan: Creating Your Year-End Review
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 91: How to Plan Your Best Year Ever
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 45: Planning Your Ideal Week
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 95: Creating Content for Your Coaching Business with Abby Herman
- Interview Connections
- Coach with Clarity Membership Waitlist
- Coach with Clarity Mastermind | Send me an Email or DM on Instagram
- My Coaching Quiz | Discover Your Coaching Style
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well hello my friend, and welcome to another episode of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. I'm your host Leisha McDonough, and I am still basking in the glow of the new year. Now I realize that by the time this episode drops, we are already over halfway through the month of January. And I know this is often when the shine starts to lose its gleam on some of our intentions for the new year. And if that is how you are feeling, my friend, there is no shame in that. That has been what my past years have often been like, where I start the year with the best of intentions, and then I get a couple weeks in and I just lose a little steam. So if that's the case for you, if you're feeling a little bit of the January blahs, then let's set the intention that this episode can be a fresh start for you.
* * * * * * *