When it comes to building a successful coaching practice, there are two central fears that come up for many of us. These fears can keep us from making progress in our businesses and in our lives because of all the unwanted emotions they create.
When it comes to building a successful coaching practice, there are two central fears that come up for many of us.
These fears can keep us from making progress in our businesses and in our lives because of all the unwanted emotions they create. They continue to stress us out and as we grow and progress in our businesses, they don't seem to go away.
Today I want to shed light on the monsters that are hiding in the dark so that we can remove some of the scariness and normalize what so many of us experience. In this episode, I'm sharing how these fears can serve us, what we need to look out for to prevent these fears from being exploited by others and how we can manage them as we grow our coaching practices.
Enjoy the episode!
- Why I'm talking about the two central fears around creating a successful coaching practice
- Our survival instinct and the fear of failure
- Digging deeper into the meaning of our fear of failure
- How some marketers exploit our fears to pressure us into a purchase
- Our responsibility to center our clients' best interests
- Figuring out how to manage the fear of rejection
- The times when fear of rejection comes up the most for me
- The self-fulfilling prophecy we create when we protect ourselves from rejection
- Managing the discomfort that comes with the fear of rejection
- Facing your fears is much easier in community with other people
- Staying in tune with your inner wisdom
- FREE Masterclass | The One Tool You Need to Create a Sustainable, Prosperous Coaching Practice (Without The Overwhelm!)
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 80: Trauma-Sensitive Coaching with Lisa Kuzman
- Coach with Clarity Collective Waitlist
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hello, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough. I'm your host and I am so thrilled that you are taking some time out of your very full schedule to spend it with me, to listen to this show. I hope that you find this episode and all 100 plus of our previous episodes to be helpful in your coaching journey. That's what I'm here for. I'm here to support you every step of the way from launching your coaching practice, growing it, scaling it, you name it – I am here with you by your side every step of the way.
* * * * * * *