You've been having great sessions and then out of the blue, your client doesn't show up to a call and doesn't reply to your emails. You thought you had a good connection but poof, they're gone. It sucks.
You’ve been having great sessions and then out of the blue, your client doesn’t show up to a call and doesn’t reply to your emails.
You thought you had a good connection but poof, they’re gone.
Whether it’s a client that disappears or a potential client booking a call and never showing up for the meeting, just about every coach and entrepreneur I have ever met has experienced this.
You are not alone.
Today I’m sharing strategies you can put in place in your coaching business to reduce the chance of this happening in the first place and my top tips for what to do if it does happen to you.
- The emotional side of getting ghosted
- Separating your client’s decisions from your self-worth and identity
- The simple tool to dramatically decrease no-show rates for connection calls
- Key questions that can reduce the risk of being ghosted after getting a verbal yes to working together
- Staying in integrity and supporting your potential clients in the decision process
- How to follow up with potential clients after a proposal
- Reaching out to non-responsive clients
- Creating payment plans that protect your time and energy
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 97: Book that Client! How to Conduct an Amazing Consult Call
- Coach with Clarity Call Application
- My Coaching Quiz | Discover Your Coaching Style
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Well, hello, my friend. Thank you so much for joining me for today's episode of the Coach with Clarity podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough. I'm your host. And today we are going to be talking about kind of an uncomfortable topic. But stay with me because I am going to share some strategies and some tips to make this uncomfortable topic a little easier to navigate. That's right, we are talking about what we need to do when we have a client ghost us. So essentially, it's someone you've had contact with, everything is going smoothly, and then poof, they're gone. They stop responding to your emails, your texts, your Voxers, they no show you, you name it. This person that you thought you had a really good connection with all of a sudden disappears off your radar. It's not fun, and it has happened to just about every coach and entrepreneur I have ever met.
* * * * * * *