Whether you're a long-time friend of the show or a brand-new listener, I'm so happy to have you here, and I hope you find this show helpful as you build your skills and coaching business. We launched the Coach with Clarity podcast in March of 2020, right before the world shut down.
Whether you’re a long-time friend of the show or a brand-new listener, I’m so happy to have you here, and I hope you find this show helpful as you build your skills and coaching business.
We launched the Coach with Clarity podcast in March of 2020, right before the world shut down. After two and half years, it’s time for me to press pause in the content creation cycle so that I come back better than ever in the new year.
Here’s the good news: I’ll still be showing up every week in your feed with interesting, new-to-you content for you. In this episode, I’m giving you a sneak peek of what’s to come for the rest of 2022 and some exciting developments on the horizon for Coach with Clarity. I'm excited about the next 10 weeks, and I think you'll love what I have in store for you.
As always, I’m so grateful for you spending time with me today. I hope you have a wonderful end to 2022 and I can't wait for us to get together in 2023 to help you build and grow the coaching practice of your dreams.
- The phases of content creation
- Recognizing when it’s time to take a break
- The value-packed new-to-you content you’ll experience on the podcast over the next 10 weeks
- What you can learn from my new free audio training, the M.A.G.I.C. of Coaching
- How you can be a part of our brand-new, private community for Coach with Clarity clients and customers
- Our updated ICF-accredited Certified Clarity Coach Training Program
- A sneak peek of the Coach with Clarity Kickstart Bundle
- The best ways for us to connect
- Coach with Clarity Podcast | Episode 116: How To Create Meaningful Content Without Burning Yourself Out
- Coach with Clarity Podcast | Episode 110: Coaching Certifications: Updates You Need To Know
- The M.A.G.I.C. of Coaching – FREE 5-part audio training
- The Coach with Clarity Client Creation Kit (with bonus access to the Coach with Clarity Matrix, and additional trainings and resources!)
- Certified Clarity Coach Training Program Waitlist
- Coach with Clarity Kickstart Bundle launches January 17, 2023!
- Coach with Clarity Collective
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Connect with Me on TikTok
- Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to connect further? Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well, hello, my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. I'm your host, Lee Chaix McDonough, and as always, I am so grateful for you showing up here and spending some time with me today. If you are a brand new listener, a special welcome to you, I hope that you find this show helpful and useful as you build your coaching skills and your coaching business. And if you are a longtime listener of the show, thank you so much for coming back week after week, and connecting with me. I make the show especially for you and I am just grateful for and humbled by your listenership. So thank you so much. I have been creating the Coach with Clarity Podcast now for over two and a half years. We launched in March of 2020, just before the world shut down. So that was a very interesting time to launch a podcast. And since that time, we have been in your feed every week with dynamic content, about how to develop your mastery as a powerful coach, and how to grow a sustainable profitable coaching business. I have so enjoyed creating these episodes for you. And after two and a half years, I've decided it's time to give myself a little break from the constant content creation.
* * * * * * *