When it comes to running your coaching business legally and ethically there are a few common questions that I've noticed keep coming up. Braden Drake is back for today's episode to answer them all. Braden Drake is an attorney who specializes in small businesses and tax law and who teaches and empowers creative entrepreneurs.
When it comes to running your coaching business legally and ethically, there are a few common questions that I’ve noticed keep coming up. Braden Drake is back for today’s episode to answer them all.
Braden Drake is an attorney who specializes in small businesses and tax law and who teaches and empowers creative entrepreneurs. He is my go-to person whenever I have a question about anything legal or tax-related and he always leaves me feeling like I can handle it.
I always have the best time whenever I have a conversation with Braden and I know you’ll get a lot out of this interview. Let’s get right into it!
- Why an LLC is usually worth the investment for coaching businesses
- Protections and benefits of operating as an LLC
- Guidelines for setting up an LLC and staying compliant
- Considerations for blending your coaching practice with another existing business
- Key elements to keep track of for legal and tax compliance
- Braden’s resources for supporting you and your coaching business
- Getting properly prepared for tax season
- When to start thinking about making an S-Corporation status election
- Differentiating between employees and independent contractors
- Braden Drake’s Membership Program | Profit Rx
- Braden Drake’s Podcast | Unf*ck Your Biz with Braden
- Braden Drake’s Website
- Braden Drake on Instagram
- Coach with Clarity | Episode 34: Legal Basics For Coaches with Braden Drake
- My Coaching Quiz | Discover Your Coaching Style
- Coach with Clarity Membership
- Coach with Clarity Podcast Facebook Group
- Connect with Me on Instagram
- Email Me: email@example.com
Now it’s time for you to show the world what it means to be a Coach with Clarity! Screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @coachwithclarity and let me know what you’re more excited to explore in future podcast episodes!
* * * * * *
Grow Your Coaching Practice! Go from idea to income in 90 days or less with the free Coach with Clarity Business Blueprint!
Want to work together? Become a Coach with Clarity Member today!
Well hello my friend. Welcome to the Coach with Clarity Podcast. My name is Lee Chaix McDonough, I'm your host, and today I am bringing back one of our most popular guests. And that is Braden Drake. Braden is an attorney who specializes in small businesses and tax law. And he is my go to person whenever I have a question about anything legal related, tax related, contracts, you name it. If you've been listening to the Coach with Clarity Podcast for a while, then you will remember Braden from about a year or so ago. And I wanted to bring him back on and do an episode that really focused on the most common questions he and I get asked when it comes to running your business, legally and ethically. So today, we're going to cover the top five questions we get asked, and I think it's going to be a great show. So let's get right to it. Here's my interview with Braden Drake.
* * * * * * *